Pro2A Tactical AR-15 Stripped Billet Lower Receiver
Item for sale is an FFL item. Item must be shipped to a FFL (Federal Fireamrs License) holder. Click here to learn how to purchase this item.
**NOTE** - This item may not be legal in your local jurisdiction or state. Please check with your local gun laws before purchasing this item.
Machined from 7075 T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum and built to Milspec Standards and marked "MULTI". Can be used for different caliber builds on the AR-15 platform.
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2 or RAW (media-blast) finish ready for Cerekote, Duracoat, and other custom finishes
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
Write Your Own Review