Gibbz Arms G4 Non Reciprocating Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver - Right Hand
Why Buy From Us?
Don't see the exact configuration you want? No problem, just let us know. Most of the time we can customize with the parts we have just to your liking.
All our uppers have a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. Some conditions apply - click here for details.
We believe in customer service before and after the sale. We never take days or weeks to respond. Most of the time if you email or leave a message, we usually respond the same day or next business day.
Most of our uppers are built to order. Our most important goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. Please check the live status update on the banner above and/or on our homepage for current processing times.
We always specify the manufacturer of the major components therefore you know what you are getting. We only use quality components from well-known manufacturers.
– GIBBZ Arms Patent Pending Left Side Charging Handle (Gen 2 Handle - Detent)
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Uses all Mil-Spec and most Custom Bolt Carriers without modification
– Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and still keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire)
– Compatible with Mil-Spec and most other lower receivers.
– Included is our Enhanced Cam Pin which is optimized for our side charging upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: 13.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *
IMPORTANT!! You MUST use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin (included) in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of a Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and could damage the Upper Receiver.
Click HERE for instructions on how to change the cam pin or check out our YouTube video.