Gibbz Arms G4 Non Reciprocating Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Upper Receiver - LEFT HANDED
Why Buy From Us?
Don't see the exact configuration you want? No problem, just let us know. Most of the time we can customize with the parts we have just to your liking.
All our uppers have a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. Some conditions apply - click here for details.
We believe in customer service before and after the sale. We never take days or weeks to respond. Most of the time if you email or leave a message, we usually respond the same day or next business day.
Most of our uppers are built to order. Our most important goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. Please check the live status update on the banner above and/or on our homepage for current processing times.
We always specify the manufacturer of the major components therefore you know what you are getting. We only use quality components from well-known manufacturers.
– Left Handed
– GIBBZ Arms Patented Pending Right Side Charging Handle (Gen 2 Handle)
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation.
– Uses all Left Handed Mil-Spec and most Left Handed Custom Bolt Carriers without modification.
– Beveled Ejection Port
– Full 15 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Bolt carrier door in the rear to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire).
– Compatible with Mil-Spec and most other lowers receivers
– Included is our Enhanced cam-pin optimized for our side charge upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire).
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms
– Weight: 13.0 oz.
– Dimensions: 8.9 x 2.9 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards with anti-rotation tabs without modification *
IMPORTANT!! You must use the G4 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G4 Side Charging Uppers!
Use of the Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G4 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and possibly damage the Upper Receiver.