Gibbz Arms G10 308 Stripped Upper Receiver
Why Buy From Us?
Don't see the exact configuration you want? No problem, just let us know. Most of the time we can customize with the parts we have just to your liking.
All our uppers have a Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. Some conditions apply - click here for details.
We believe in customer service before and after the sale. We never take days or weeks to respond. Most of the time if you email or leave a message, we usually respond the same day or next business day.
Most of our uppers are built to order. Our most important goal is to get your order to you as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. Please check the live status update on the banner above and/or on our homepage for current processing times.
We always specify the manufacturer of the major components therefore you know what you are getting. We only use quality components from well-known manufacturers.
– GIBBZ Arms Patent Pending Left Side Charging Handle
– Works with LR308 / DPMS Gen I lower receivers
– Compatible with DPMS Low Rail Height handguards
– Non-reciprocating with detent to keep the charging handle forward during operation
– Uses all LR308 and most Custom AR10 Bolt Carriers without modification
– Beveled Ejection Port with case deflector (on the right side)
– Full 18 Slot Picatinny Rail
– Rear Bolt carrier door to allow for easy bolt carrier removal and still keeping gasses in during operation (important for suppressed fire).
– Included is our Enhanced Cam Pin which is optimized for our side charging upper with Melonite coating.
– Charging handle cover for keeping operating gasses in (also important for suppressed fire)
– Manufactured in the USA (Arizona) by GIBBZ Arms.
– Weight: 14.6 oz.
– Dimensions: 11.5 x 3.4 x 2.9 in
* Upper not compatible with hand guards featuring anti-rotation tabs without modification. *
IMPORTANT!! You MUST use the G10 Enhanced Cam Pin in the G10 Side Charging Uppers! Use of a Standard Cam Pin will cause the Bolt Carrier Group to lock up in the G10 Upper Receiver and be VERY difficult to remove and could damage the Upper Receiver.